It is better to email a PDF of your sales presentation than the original .pptx PowerPoint file or even .docx Word file.
- Fonts get rendered correctly, even if the customer does not have them installed on their computer.
- Many people open .docx or .pptx files on their Blackberry or iphone. A PDF is the safest way to make sure that everything renders correctly.
- A .pdf opens nicer and cleaner than a .ppt or .pptx that lands in you the slide edit mode.
- .pdf file sizes are usually a lot smaller than .ppt or .pptx file sizes.
- The file can’t be edited and reused for other uses than you want.
Of course your written sales proposal has to be readable and understandable; you shouldn’t send the sales slideshow that you presented during the sales meeting, but a well written sales proposal that can use some pictures from the slideshow in order to illustrate the text.
Juste “save as” .pdf your written sales proposal!
See this news in French: http://presentations-de-vente.com/envoyez-vos-presentations-de-vente-sous-pdfNone found.